Taxi Livery Insurance

taxi cab insurance

California Taxi / Livery Insurance

Commercial automobile policies cover the cars, vans, trucks and trailers used in your business. The coverage will reimburse you if your vehicles are damaged or stolen or if the driver injures a person or property.

If your business owns a car or truck, or a fleet of vehicles, you need Commercial Automobile Insurance.

Below is a list of Commercial Auto Insurance Coverages we offer:

  • Non Emergency Vehicles
  • Limousine Insurance
  • Bus / Shuttles Insurance
  • Taxi Insurance
  • Contractors

Call Today at 949-597-0303 or 1-800-636-6191